Ownprice & Total Profit Of The Campaign Mode (PVE)
Each Hero NFT has 2 indicators, Ownprice & Total Profit (only applicable for the Campaign Mode
Ownprice is the total cost of minting 1 NFT when at given time, which is the sum of the minting cost of level 1 NFTs and the cost of Aether used for skill upgrades.
Each Hero NFT has 2 Ownprice values:
- USDF Ownprice is the fixed price of Heroes officially launched at level 1 and will increase after each time leveling up the skills with Aether. Consuming 1 Aether adds 5 USDF to the USDF Ownprice (1 Aether = 5 USDF)
- FOTA Ownprice equals USDF Ownprice divided by the transaction price of FOTA on Marketplace at the time an NFT is minted at level 1. FOTA Ownprice will increase every time you use Aether to upgrade skills. (To be understood as the number of FOTA tokens used to buy a level 1 NFT Hero on FOTA’s Marketplace)
USDF Ownprice of level 1 Heroes is as follows
Note: Ownprice of 1 Hero NFT remains unchanged when buying or renting Heroes from other users
The currency of the mission reward is USDF, which will be converted to FOTA Reward at the highest price in a period of 6 hours after players’ completing “The Ascent” (the 5th Submission).
Mission Reward, after deducting other fees, will be divided into 3 and added to the Total Profit index of 3 Heroes participating in the match.
- Each Hero NFT has 2 Total Profit variables: USDF and FOTA
A Hero NFT reaches Maximum Profit when:
- The Total Profit achieved in USDF = 300% of USDF Ownprice.
- The Total Profit achieved in FOTA = 200% of FOTA Ownprice
Hero NFTs, when reaching Maximum Profit in either USDF or FOTA, cannot be brought into the squad to play the Campaign Mode
The concept of Maximum Profitt is only applicable for the Campaign Mode (PVE), which means that NFTs reaching the Maximum Profit in FOTA’s Campaign Mode can still make profit in other game modes such as Mining Aether or PVP Mode.